Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trip To Wellington


"Arghh!! My ears are so sore", my mum whined to me. My mum and I had just finished landing at the Wellington airport. The captain was saying over the intercom, "thank you for flying with Air New Zealand the date is Tuesday and the time is 7:30pm, you have just landed in Wellington and we hope you can come fly with us again"

We walked passed the luggage claim area and waitied for my Aunty Lei to come pick us up. We were staying at her place in Porirua. My mum and I were looking for her because she texted my mum and told her that she was already at the airport.

As we were waiting down stairs my Auntie Lei and my cousin Ariana finally came and picked us up. As we were heading back to my auntys place, my mum asked if we could drop in to see uncle Rickie (aunty Lei's dad) for his 70th birthday but it was too dark. He stays at a rest home now.

The next day we got up had breakfast it was a normal morning to eat cereal. Me and my cousin Arian were playing the PS3, a game called Ratchet & Clank. It's an adventure game. It was a Sunday so mum suggested we go to church. After church we went to see uncle Rickie. When we met him we gave his presents he got a rugby world cup t-shirt and a Niue hat we stayed with him for half an hour then he went to sleep and we left.

The day after that we drove all the way to Taihipe to drop off Arian to her dad's family house. It was a long drive roughly around three and a half hours. We hung out at the farm for one hour and then mum drove us back to home.

Tuesday was our last day in Wellington for the last day we went to the movies and watch Wrath Of The Titans it was good but I liked the first one better.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Darius

    I wish I went to wellington and watch wrath of the titans it must have been a great time.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darius

    Kelly and Sam here from Christchurch. Thanks so much for being our guide on the school tour today - you sure showed us the good sights :) You made us feel very welcome :)
    Will be able to follow you on your blog now
    Maybe you can find our school blog - Burnham School :)
    Cheers
    Kelly and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darius so great to see you have your own blog, doing well in softball and going down to Wellington to represent your school! Well done you have grown so much and made your mum so proud. Keep it up I will surely keep reading your posts and listening to your cool pod casts!

    Tania Lakokiperitania

    ReplyDelete