Sunday, February 2, 2014

St.Peters College

A new year, starting a new school it does feel weird. St.Peters college an all boys school, private, right next to Auckland Boys and Catholic. That’s my new school, that I would be attending from now onwards. It sent a shiver up my spine even thinking about a new school. Orientation day, the day where I got to meet some of the other year 9’s that were starting at St.Peters college this year too.


“Good Morning Boys!” exclaimed Mr Neville. Mr Neville is our Dean (which means he’s in charge of all the students in year 9 level) “Good morning sir!” We answered. He told us all about the college and its principles to follow by. We followed him around the school and saw most of the classes which we were going to be in. It was a junkload to take in, I was still trying to figure out which classes I would be in?


My favourite subjects include, Maths, French, P.E, Art, Humanities (History and Geography). Some of the other subjects I find a little more challenging like English and Science. This year has taught me to become more independent and organised for example catching the bus to school, learning to move class by class and getting my stuff ready for the next day.

This year one of my goals is to do well in school academically and also in sports. I hope that this year will be a good year.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darius! You look very smart in your new uniform. I'm glad to hear that you are settling in well in your new school. I wish you all the best and hope that you make heaps of new friends. Keep up with your blogging and keep us posted.

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you posting. Darius. You will have a great time at St Peters. Say hi to my nephew when you go to. Woodwork. Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete