Thursday, December 13, 2012

Writing Narrative For Marshmallows

The moon shone brightly through the dark and gloomy trees. The lake washing up on shore left dark shades on the sand. As I sat next to the warm campfire roasting my marshmallow I felt as if something was behind just to make sure it was nothing was I turned around when I shouldn’t of. Fortunately my Marshmallow had cooked. unfortunately there a hideous monster green and ugly behind me it looked like a crossbreed between a lizard and a crocodile . “Ahh” I screamed frightenedly.

I cautiously set my eyes on the beast and it seemed like the end. To my delight the monster was mostly concerned about the marshmallow in my hand. Slowly approaching the monster I handed it my marshmallow it gobbled the whole thing up. it was friendly until I ran out of marshmallows. I just realised that I gave him my last marshmallow so I only had one choice RUN. “Ahhh” I screamed as I sprinted my hardest. My feet felt wobbly and then I tripped I gripped something anything just to protect me. Due to all my unluckiness I grabbed a pillow. One last stand against the beast and only me and the pillow.

I was shivering in fear waiting for the beast to gobble me whole. Finally my luck kicked in and the monster was not as smart as I thought he eye’s were fixed on the pillow (must of thought that it was a giant marshmallow) so I threw the pillow as far as I could and sprinted away screaming “Ahhh”. The monster didn’t follow me instead it tried to cook my pillow and it burnt. (The stupid monster) THE END




Marshmallows from Stephanie Russell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment