Sunday, March 14, 2010

Darius plays Softball for Papatoetoe

Every Friday I always play softball and our team is called the Papatoetoe Highlanders. You may think it's the rugby team but we do not play rugby. I use to go to training on Mondays and Thursdays. But I have karate training on at the same time on Mondays and now winter sports have started so I'm training for rugby league too.
Anyway, the club I play for is called Papatoetoe Softball Club. I play for one of Under 10s team. But some people are eleven like Nathanial and I know because he comes to my school. I even play for the soft ball team at school too. Our tournament was on Wednesday 10th March and I'll post some footage of that soon.

The position that I love to play is pitcher. That's because you are closest to the ball if the batter hits it and you can pass the ball even faster to base 1 to get people out. Last Friday we were beaten by the other team I was so frustrated when the game was over. Here is some footage from my game.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Darius,
    You've had a great season playing for Papatoetoe Softball Club this year. Are you going to play next year too?
    I can't wait to see what else you'll post on your blog Son.

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandson,
    Nice, keep it up. I told you to play on the third base or the short stop or the outfield. That's a good one for you.

    Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Darius I hope you had a great time at softball. Keep up the great work and try to put some more interesting videos.

    Dante Bartlett.

    ReplyDelete