Monday, November 19, 2012

My Little Pony Ext

a.Name of toy

b.It's origins - date, inventor, costs, audience, patent etc.
c.BAR - what would you make
B - bigger  Bigger the feet
A - add A horn on its head
R - replace The tail with a laser gun


Toy Name: My Little Pony
Year made in: 1982
Company: Hasbro
Inventor: Bonnie Zacherle
Audience: Girl from 5-9
Material: Rubber
Sale: 40.99 for MY LITTLE PONY PRINCESS CELESTIA
Most popular: 1980s
Main colour: Pink and vibrant colours

The patent was allowed in August 1983 thats when Bonnie Zacherle started working for Hasbro

The original product in was originally called Pretty Pony it was introduced in 1981. It was relaunched again but the name was changed to My Little Pony.

My Little Pony was then made into a cartoon show called My Little Pony: Friends Is Magic


No comments:

Post a Comment