Saturday, March 23, 2013

Presenting for Telecom


Yesterday the prefects and I headed down to Tamaki College for a very special presentation. I was very nervous because I was one of the speakers and there were lots of people. I shared about what we do at school and how blogging and netbooks have helped me with my learning. If you look closely you can see my blog and one of my posts on the screen behind me. Click here to see some of the footage. Our presentation was not because of the recent job losses that are about to happen at Telecom.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Darius for your post on some of the footage of the launch. As I was unable to attend, it is wonderful to be able to access the experience through your blog post. Congratulations on your presentation. From Ms Hansell (Tamaki Primary)

    ReplyDelete