Monday, November 25, 2013

SER Self-Explaining Roads



















Observation:

What I observed is that younger people have very different answers and sometimes are not very co-operating. When I was interviewing them some were very shy and some were really good at talking. I observed that the younger kids also would mostly say don’t know? So I had to try and change my language so that they could understand and try to answer the best they could.

Hypothesis: 
I predict that
The things that I have learnt from this afternoon was that kids have very different perspectives. The age difference has a big effect because of the response’s


Conclusion:

What I thought about the whole survey was that it was hard sometimes because people wouldn’t answer my survey when I sent it. So what I have learnt is that people do like walking around with the Islands in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment