Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Big Hit our Family takes


"Hi Uncle" I said sadly. Me and my mum went to visit my uncle Andrew everyday since he had been staying in hospital. What happened was, it was a normal and peaceful day and my Grandpa and Nana were watching T.V. Then my uncle started coughing loudly and it was getting worse to the point where he couldn't breathe. My Uncle had pneumonia, it is a lung infection that causes people not to breath properly and need penicillin for medicine. An ambulance was called and they took him to the hospital. He was sick and in hospital for 2 weeks. My mum and I visited him nearly everyday. Then one early morning my Grandpa rang up and said "Hanna, Ane's gone". Instantly mum began to cry. She had to ring my other uncle and aunty and tell them what had happened. My uncle Andrew Graham Paotama Lavakula passed on Thursday 19th April, 2011 at 2.00 am. Rest in Peace Uncle. We love and miss you very much.

This is a wordle for my uncle
      Wordle: Andrew

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darius, Thanks for sharing the story of your Uncle Andrew. I was very sad to hear that had he passed away.
    All my love to your whole family.
    Miss King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darius I am so sad to read this post and hear the news about your uncle. I am sure you have all been through a very hard time. My love to you and your mother.

    God bless you all
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete