Monday, May 9, 2011

Vote for the best!


Can you decide which of the two introductions are the best. Then comment down on the white box and tell me which is the best.




I was munching away on my popcorn at the Sylvia Park cinemas then Boom!! Lighting struck down from the Hammer of Thor and blasted the destroyer. But it was like an Immortal so the Destroyer recovers from the attack and fires back.


I used sign language to tell my mum to pass the lollies please She passed the mix of the lollies we got from the lollie part at the cinemas.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Darius,

    Great post on watching Thor I wanted to watch that but then I saw the trailer and decided to watch Fast Five. Keep up the good work



    By Waata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darius,
    They are both really good introductions. But I prefer the first one because of all the details you've added. Well done Son.

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darius the paragraph I like was the first one it had more detailed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darius,

    I forgot to vote for your best paragraph, it was the first one it has a variety of sentences and exclamations. It also has a variety of sentence beginnings.


    By Waata

    ReplyDelete