Friday, May 27, 2011

Presenting at the Conference

The surprise was nearly over and we were about to present. I had butterflies in my stomach again but I tried hard not to think about them. When Rita finished her last words, I took a huge breath because that was my queue to start. As I walked, I imagined there would be hundreds of people but to my relief there wasn't. Although it was weird because most people had flash gadgets like iPhones, iPads and even flash laptops. While I was presenting I was nervous, I could hear my heart beating. However, once it was over, I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted and didn't think that I needed to be that worried after all.


Pt England Kids at TUANZ TELCO Day from KPE TV on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Well done to all the ambassadors. You all did an amazing job representing our school in Wellington.
    Darius, it was great to see footage of your presentation in Wellington! You did a wonderful job and all that practice paid off. I'm extremely proud of you and how you held yourself well and spoke clearly. I think you may need to try work on your facial expressions and not looking so serious. Overall though, well done Son. Keep it up!

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete